CHÂTEAU DE MERCUÈS
Discover the job offers of the Château de Mercuès !
SALES COORDINATOR M/F - PERMANENT CONTRACT - CHÂTEAU DE MERCUÈS
Your main mission will be to represent and market the hotel and restaurant to BtoB, BtoC, leisure and corporate clients.
You will work with the communication & marketing department to create the visuals necessary for marketing (rack rates, packages, room menu, to do list, video presentation, kakemonos, brochure etc ), to feed the external communication (website, social networks, newsletter etc) and to update the referencing platforms
Implementation and active management of the CRM...
Your objectives will be:
-To increase the hotel's profitability and turnover by applying the commercial strategy defined jointly with the Management
-To develop the customer portfolio and build loyalty to the hotel and restaurant's positioning
-Work in close collaboration with the various departments of the hotel, with a constant concern for customer satisfaction
-Developing the customer portfolio: analysis, prospecting and establishing an action plan
-Conduct a proactive approach in the field through sales calls and establish a professional relationship of trust in order to maintain and develop the existing clientele and to develop new clients
-Conduct negotiations after validation with the Management and contract with these new accounts (organisation of FAM trip, elaboration of proposals and drafting of function sheet)
To ensure the follow-up of the contracts and commercial actions implemented, by maintaining regular contact with the clients in order to be proactive about their needs
-Be present at trade shows and ensure the hotel's reputation by meeting the main partners and being present at important events
-Manage reservations during the heart of the season (June to September)
-Active benchmarking and updating of our offers (study days, semi-residential seminars, residential seminars, packaged stays, etc)
- At least 2 years of successful hospitality marketing experience in a similar position in high-end in a similar position in high end establishments
- Excellent presentation, education and social skills
- Strong commitment and motivation
- Sales skills and ability to sell value
- Proficiency in CRM tools
- Weekly reporting to management
- Good team player, listening skills and empathy
- Proven knowledge of customer service and experience
- Fluent in English, a 3rd language is a plus
- Knowledge of the Lot and the Occitanie region is a plus
- Position to be filled in early 2022 on a permanent basis
- Remuneration between 2000€ and 2100€ gross + bonuses on monthly objectives
- Schedule from Monday to Friday out of season and from Tuesday to Saturday from June to September Benefits in kind: food, mutual insurance & provident fund
- Team Relais (Relais & Châteaux) member benefits
- 30% discount on the purchase of Maison Vigouroux wines
- firstname.lastname@example.org - 05.65.20.80.95.
EXTRA SERVERS evenings and weekends
La Table de Haute Serre is looking for a waiter or waitress and a kitchen assistant.
Students and beginners accepted.
A restaurant with a contemporary design in the heart of the vineyards of the Château de Haute Serre (46230 Cieurac), with a capacity of 40 covers, which can be increased to 60 covers for groups, offering authentic, refined cuisine inspired by the regional gastronomy of the South West and boldly revisiting local products.
Small dynamic team in the dining room and in the kitchen
Simple and friendly service
Proposed conditions :
- from 10 € net + food (according to experience)
- Extra for: Lunch, evenings / weekends and sometimes during the week
Please send your letter of application and CV to email@example.com - 05.65.20.80.95.